My mother is still reeling from the other awards the site has received this week. I’m not sure her poor heart could take another jolt right now. Maybe I’ll wait till next week to tell her about this one.
Thanks to CJ at Food Stories for stopping by the site and spreading the good cheer! I almost feel like one of those smart kids in high school. You know the ones. They have their names called like a bazillion times at the annual awards ceremony. Yeah, it’s something like that. I am forever grateful, and little overwhelmed.
As with most awards, there are a set of rules to follow, so let’s get down to business.
1. The nominee should visit the award site (http://foodstoriesblog.com/illuminating-blogger-award/) and leave a comment indicating that they have been nominated and by whom. (This step is so important because it’s the only way that we can create a blogroll of award winners).
2. The Nominee should thank the person that nominated them by posting & including a link to their blog.
3. Share one random thing about yourself in your blog post.
4. Select at least five other bloggers that you enjoy reading their illuminating, informative posts and nominate them for the award.
5. Notify your nominees by leaving a comment on their blog, including a link to the award site (http://foodstoriesblog.com/illuminating-blogger-award/).
Other than writing, reading and riding a motorcycle, my favorite hobby is playing poker. I have won more than two dozen tournaments, online and local, in the past five years.
1. Indies Unlimited The Independent Authors Super Blog
2. Cinta’s Corner Author Cinta García
3. The Card Author Jim Devitt
4. Philosophies of a Young Heart Author Danielle Raver
5. The Writing Bomb Author Jeff Bennington
These are five of the best blogs on the Internet. Check my blogroll on the right of the page for some other award winning blogs.